Friday, March 21, 2008

Stuff White People Like

Yes! I have found a new favorite blog! It's a blog explaining to the world what white people like and why they like them. The best that I can tell, "White people" actually means "white, urban, liberal, yuppies who are (or more accurately: feel) morally superior to their white brethren because of a complex system of having minority friends, hating corporations, studying abroad, and having an arts degree". Sadly there's a few that hit a little too close to home for me:

There are so many though that I just can't get enough of:
Please, take a few minutes and check this site out, it is freakin' hilarious. I know it's stupidly ironic that I feel morally superior because I believe I'm more honest or more of a man than to feel like I need to bow to other's sensibilities of political correctness. Just humor me and make fun of them (them this week, means yuppie douchebags).

No comments: